Bladder Control Pad
Add to wishlist
TENA® NIGHT® SUPER PADS
HEAVY BLADDER CONTROL PADS
TENA® Night Super Pads are designed for heavy to very heavy urine and/or fecal incontinence protection. Ideal for day or nighttime usage. They work best when combined with TENA® Comfort™ Pants as this will provide a more discreet, body-close fit. These pads are designed for comfort and security with the Dry-Fast Dual Core™ to ensure long-lasting dryness.
Features Quick List:
- Designed for our 2-piece Pad & Pant system, TENA® Night Super Maximum Absorbency Pads offers overnight comfort and security for moderate to heavy leaks
- Try them tonight paired with TENA knit pants and rest easy thanks to the Fearless Protection™ of TENA.
- Great overnight protection for moderate to heavy leaks
- Super absorbent DRY-FAST CORE™ to lock in liquid overnight
- Light and airy, 2-piece Pad & Pant System should be secured with breathable TENA® Reusable Knit Pants
- Contoured core for comfort and protection
- Wetness indicator to alert caregivers
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle and discreet
- Oval-shaped elastics conform to your body
Dry-Fast Core™ technology to promote dry skin
Dry-Fast Core™ technology – a dual core and super absorbent polymers – is designed to rapidly pull urine away from the skin into the product for greater security and skin dryness.
Light and airy 2-Piece pad and pant system
The pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure the pad with breathable TENA® Comfort Pants.
Comfort and leakage security
The 2-piece pad has a contoured core with oval shaped elastics to promote improved comfort and leakage protection.
Wetness indicator helps determine when it is time to change
There is no need to open the product to find out if it needs changing. The wetness indicator on the outside turns from yellow to blue to show that it needs to be changed.
Quick and easy identification
Colour coded absorbency level and clear product type indicators on the incontinence product and pack.**Appearance may vary based on manufacturer package changes